Teacher Charlie's news and adventures from the world; Korea to Germany and all points in between!

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Thank you very much -- Oak from Kasetsart University

Dear Ajarn Charlie,

I want to express my sincere gratitude for everything you had gave me during the summer course at Kasetsart University. The class was great. It changes my perspectives.

I am really impressive the way you helped me learn. Your materials are the best one which makes me understand the good concepts and great points of view. Moreover, you taught me how to against the problems. I love many sentences which you said such as “Shotgun Approach” – you helped me to write the email to many universities to ask about scholarships, or “We move fast!” – It always reminds me to do everything faster than ever.

I thank you again for your advices and all your hard work. I truly appreciate it. I wish you well in your new endeavors and hope that we’ll keep in touch.

Sincerely,
Rivinwit Akkharangsi (Oak)

No comments: