Teacher Charlie's news and adventures from the world; Korea to Germany and all points in between!

Monday, January 31, 2011

Is it me or what??? 'Sexy Naughty'????

Here is an ad for English teachers in a place that I have been to and find incredibly beautiful. But as I scan the information, I find the email contact to send my years of credentials, degrees and experience to is 'sexy_naughty9@hotmail.com'.

I laughed so I hard I started to cry. This is exactly the same thing I see on so many resumes and CVs I am assisting in writing as they apply to companies. Cute, silly and to me, sometimes embarrassing emails. Imagine finding this email in my outbox. How does one explain that one to your girlfriend or wife? "Really honey, I was applying for a job!" Yeah....right!

Anyway. Go ahead and apply and let me know who answers the ad and how the interview goes. I have always fantasied about working with a 'sexy naughty' teacher! hahaha

Teacher Charlie

Job Ad:

Chiangsaen Academy

Chiang Rai (Thailand)

At least 15,000 Baht/month

Sexy_Naughty9@hotmail.com

Chiangsaen Academy is located in Chiangsaen district Chiangrai province. Chiangsaen is beautiful ancient town. Good atmosphere and peaceful. Many tourists always come to visit here. It is in the north of Thailand. Chiangsaen Academy is the international school, Thai, English and Chinese. Our school has Nursery, Kindergarten and Primary.

We need 2 English teachers to work here at Chiangsaen Academy.

The teacher who loves to teach and care students can contact us right now at 0868994060 or 0827643165.

The saraly is 15000 to 20000 baht. It depends on your teaching experiences. We have a room for you to stay. Free lunch. Everyone lives like famlily.

No comments: