Teacher Charlie's news and adventures from the world; Korea to Germany and all points in between!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

TOEIC test taking in Bangkok Thailand

TOEIC(Test of English for International Communication)
I took TOEIC test in Bangkok today.
It was very comfortable for me.

However, the rule and system is different
from Japan.


Thailand holds TOEIC test twice a day
from Monday to Saturday in Bangkok
and Chiang Mai.

The price is half of Japanese one.


〈detail〉
●contents: This is same with official ones.
  reading and listening, 200 questions.
The limit time is 2.5 hours.

●date: Monday-Saturday
twice a day (9:00~, 13:00~)

●test fee: 1,200 baht (2011)

●application: one day before test day
①call to TOEIC center
(02-260-7061)
tell passport Nr.
②apply at TOEIC center

●test place: TOEIC center
      
●caution: arrive before 30 minutes.

●test result : You can choose 2 ways
①recieve at TOEIC center
②mail (50 baht)


:。・:*TOEIC center :。・:*

BB Building,Suite 1905-1908, 54 Asoke Road, Bangkok 10110 
(next to Grammy Building)
(It takes 10 minutes from BTS Asoke)

Tel. 0-2260-7061
Fax 0-2664-3122

2 comments:

Jannette said...

Thank you very much! Very helpful information!
Teacher Jann

mrkdvsn said...

Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform.
เรียน igcse ที่ไหนดี